A distinctive way to make your lashes salon-like from the comfort of your home! Presenting Careprost eyelash serum.
Look no further for your all-in-one product for your lash goal because we’ve got you covered.
Table of contents
- What is the use of Careprost?
- How does Careprost promote lash growth?
- Does Careprost interact with other medicines?
- How to use Careprost?
- How long should you use Careprost eyelash serum?
- Careprost side effects
- Is it safe to import Careprost from India?
What is the use of Careprost?
Many consider Careprost as an eyelash elixir. It helps eyelashes grow and appear fuller, longer, and luscious.
It is the ultimate product for those looking for a solution to hypotrichosis of eyelashes. It is a condition in which the hair growth is less than average.
This eyelash serum has provided countless women with their dream lashes without having to shed a big buck on those expensive salon visits.
How does Careprost promote lash growth?
Careprost is formulated with the ultimate ingredient- Bimatoprost. It helps in enhancing the lashes by activating anagen.
Anagen is the growth cycle of hair. Prolonged anagen helps the lashes grow longer and promotes new lashes’ growth.
This makes the lashes fuller and thicker. It also makes the lashes darker.
Does Careprost interact with other medicines?
Careprost is a perfectly safe eye drop to use on its own. The active ingredient is FDA-approved; therefore, it is a safe and effective ophthalmic solution.
However, when getting a prescription for Careprost to treat glaucoma and intraocular hypertension, do discuss this with your doctor.
Inform your doctor in case of any other health conditions or eye drops you are using.
Precaution is the most effective cure. Therefore, always have an open and honest conversation with your doctor.
Avoid the Following medicines while using Careprost are as follow:
Always try to keep a 10-15 minutes gap in between eyedrops while using Careprost. It would be best to take off your contact lenses before application.
How to use Careprost?
It is pretty easy to grow your lashes with Careprost eyelash serum. All you need to do is follow some simple instructions given below.
For glaucoma and intraocular hypertension
- The dosage for these conditions depends on the seriousness of your situation and your doctor’s instructions.
- Only put in one drop at a time.
- Always follow the instructions of your doctor.
For eyelash growth
- Apply Careprost eyelash serum once a day only.
- Use a tiny brush for application on the lash line of the upper eyelid.
- Try not to spill or drop Careprost on other parts of your face, as this will perpetuate hair growth.
- Use it before going to bed for optimum results.
- Do not overuse the product for fast results, have patience, and follow the doctor’s instructions.
- In case you miss a dose, do not try to make up for it. Just follow the schedule.
- Keep your face free from any makeup before you start the application.
- Remove your contact lenses.
- Wait for 15 to 20 minutes before putting these back on.
- Try to keep the bottle free from any dirt or contamination.
How long should you use Careprost eyelash serum?
It would be best if you had the patience to let your lashes grow to the fullest. It may take four to twelve weeks to see your desired lashes.
You need to be consistent in your usage of the product. After you have achieved your desired lashes, use Careprost only for maintenance purposes.
Limit the product application to once a week; this will help keep your lashes perfectly luscious.
If you discontinue using eyelash serum, your eyelashes will return to their original state.
This is why consistency is essential to have and keep beautiful lashes.
You can buy Careprost in the USA to achieve this goal.
There are other similar products like Careprost which have the same active ingredient.
Read more about them – Battle of Eyelash Serum! Bimat vs. Careprost vs. Latisse
Careprost side effects
There are some side effects of using Careprost eyelash serum. All of these are minor side effects.
- Burning of the eye
- Blurred vision
- Tingling sensation.
These are likely to go away on their own once you get used to the eyelash serum.
However, a common side effect- hyperpigmentation will only go away after you discontinue using the product.
If the side effects persist for longer than expected, kindly discontinue using the product and talk to your doctor.
For patients using Careprost eye drops for glaucoma and intraocular hypertension, a change in the color of the iris was noted.
Is it safe to import Careprost from India?
Yes, many retailor ship the product straight from the manufacturer- Sun Pharma in India to the USA.
Careprost is famously known as generic Latisse.
The availability and price of Latisse make it relatively inaccessible for folks who are going the natural lash route to save money.
Here the generic Latisse steps in. Careprost is affordable and widely available. Worldwide shipping is possible through online pharmacies.
Now you can buy Careprost in the USA as well.
Read this to know about Why and How to buy Careprost in Canada